Tuesday 20 March 2018

Mavin Act Di’Ja Unleashes New Photos from her Maternity Shoot

Di’ja who just welcomed the arrival of her second child, a baby girl, some days ago and she has finally released her cute photos from her maternity shoot.
The singer sharing the photos disclosed that people can call her superstitious why her pregnancy was kept a secret.

She wrote;

”#MYSON#MAMA BEAR loves you.. we did this shoot on the 8th of March 2018, a day before our precious daughter was born. She came on the 9th March 2018 Allahu akbar. I never espererit. I am so grateful. This is by far one of my most daring shoots. I had to wait till she was born, call me superstitious lol before I shared such a joyous day.”

Big congrats to her. More photos below;


No comments:

Post a Comment

Butterfly in the Belly

Butterfly in the Belly A butterfly does not turn out giant. Four little wings that are brightly coloured and patterned woven int...