Wednesday 21 March 2018

Mr Eazi Celebrates His Lover Temi Otedola – “Happy Birthday to my African Queen! My Bestie! I love you so much”

Temi Otedola, who is the daughter of a Business Magnate Femi Otedola has been celebrated by her boyfriend, Mr. Eazi as she becomes plus one today.
Mr. Eazi has gone to social media to celebrate her. Temi Otedola is the last daughter of Femi Otedola. She is 22 years old today.

Eazi who is Temi’s boyfriend took to his Instagram page to celebrate her.
Happy Birthday to my African Queen! My Bestie! I love you so much! Keep Shining 

On her part, she shared this lovely photo to mark celebrate her birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Butterfly in the Belly

Butterfly in the Belly A butterfly does not turn out giant. Four little wings that are brightly coloured and patterned woven int...